My dad is a lot like Billy Graham … no, not the tv preacher but the old-time professional wrestler. I remember reading an article about him back in the 70’s and in the article said he didn’t comb his own hair or do anything … he just dictated to people “comb my hair” or “tie my shoes” or stuff like that. He must have once served in the military or something because …
… that’s just like my dad. My dad was once in the army and some aspects of army life have never left him. He quite frequently will look at me and say “do this” or “do that.” No please … just do it … just like the Superstar. No, it’s not to comb his hair but to get him a wrench or move something with the forklift … I’m in the army … under Rich’s command … I’m the servant of “Superstar Rich Pawelski!”
PS … classic Superstar Billy Graham quotes:
- I lift barbell plates. I eat T-bone steaks. I’m sweeter than a German chocolate cake. How much more of me can you take?
- I’m the reflection of perfection, the number one selection.
- I’m the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour.
- I am the women’s pet, the men’s regret. What you see is what you get. And what you don’t see is better yet.
- I float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. There’s nobody as beautiful or as powerful as me!
- I am the sensation of the nation. The number-one creation.
- This is what the world waits for. The world out there asks, ‘What’s the Superstar going to wear next?’ Not, ‘Who’s he going to whip next?’ but what in the world is the Superstar going to wear. And I’ve got millions of letters saying, ‘Superstar, would you please lay some yellow on me, daddy?’
- Marilyn Monroe looks her best when she is sitting on the Superstar’s chest (On wearing a Marilyn Monroe t-shirt.)
- What you gonna do when the Superstar comes down on you?